Appearing in "Thunder in the Ruins!"Edit
- Fantastic Four
- General Robles
Synopsis for "Thunder in the Ruins!"Edit
Arriving in time to stop the Terra Verde army from blowing up the Mayan followers under Diablo's rule, Johnny soon finds that Crystal is under his control and believes herself to be the Myan god Ixtel. While Diablo confronts and captures the ruler of Terra Verde.
The other members of the FF arrive and help Johnny in his fight to free Crystal from Diablo's control. During the fight, Thing battles Lockjaw and the two are transported away. As the battle rages on a squabble between Diablo and Terra Verde's ruler causes an explosion in the Myan temple when a chemical Diablo is working on is knocked over. The explosion seemingly kills Diablo, and frees Crystal from his control. Ben returns and tells the others they wouldn't believe where he'd been, and Crystal tells Johnny she must depart again in order to fight to free the Hidden Land from Maximus' rule.
Appearing in "What Mad World?"Edit
Synopsis for "What Mad World?"Edit
A story telling where Ben and Lockjaw went during the fight between the FF and Diablo. Ben finds himself in an alternate universe where Reed Richards became the Thing. After fighting off a number of this realities Reed's robots, Ben learns that in this reality only Reed and Ben traveled into space in a rocket. What happened was Ben got the powers of Mr. Fantastic (winning the heart of the Susan Storm of this reality) and Reed became the Thing, losing himself in his work. Ben is then transported back to his own reality to find the battle is over, and tells the others he could not believe where he's been. Six Page Story
- This issue introduces an alternate reality that would later be called "Earth-A" and later still be numbered Earth-721.
- This issue is obviously formatted to the 25 Cent Giant format and fitted into a smaller page count. Which would explain the 6 page second story.
- This issue features a letters page, Fantastic Four Fan Page. Letters are published from Roger Schoolcraft, Larry Trepel and Bruce Roland.
- Diablo vs. the fabulous F.F. - in a battle that rocks the world! Plus - the ever-lovin' Thing in solo action! Don't miss it!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 118 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
- Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 118
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|