Appearing in "Battle of the Behemoths!"Edit
- Fantastic Four
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Battle of the Behemoths!"Edit
As the battle between the Thing and the Hulk rages on, J. Jonah Jameson continues to rowel up the public to rally against the Fantastic Four. As Reed builds a device that could save Ben, Johnny becomes increasingly more impatient for action, and Sue visits baby Franklin at Whisper Hill before heading back to New York to support Reed.
Alicia, hearing news of the Thing and Hulk's rampage through the city, tries to find Ben and calm him down. During the fight a piece of debris strikes Alicia's head, distracting Ben enough for the Hulk to lay a powerful blow. Just at that moment, Reed and Johnny arrive with the completed device and Hulk changes back into Bruce Banner. On closer inspection, Johnny tells Reed that Ben's dead, and that it's Reed's fault because he took too long to finish the device.
- This issue features a letters page, Fantastic Four Fan Page. Letters are published from Steve Rich, G. B. Tiede, Richard Bush, Jay Lebsch, and Paul Havemann.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#608-Z.
- During their battle in Central Park the Hulk destroys a statue of "General Forbush". Irving Forbush had been a comical and iconic creation of the Marvel Bullpen.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 112 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
- Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 112
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|