The original Fantasti-Car was the Fantastic Four's first vehicle after they went public as a team of super-powered explorers. It was eventually replaced by the Fantasti-Car MK II. It was affectionately referred to as the Flying Bathtub.
- Can carry about 1200 pounds at up to 60 mph for 200 miles.
- Breaks into four compartments capable of 30 mph speeds for up to 100 miles.
- The Fantasti-Car was generally used for inner-city transportation and kept around almost solely for sentimental purposes.
- More commonly known as the Flying Bathtub.
- Other prototypes of the "Flying Bathtub" exist such as the Fantasti-Car depicted in Marvel Team-Up #1.
- No trivia.
- Fantasti-Car MK I (Flying Bathtub)'s Comic Appearances
- Vehicle Gallery: Fantasti-Car MK I (Flying Bathtub)
- Images that include Fantasti-Car MK I (Flying Bathtub)
Links and References