- You've had it for a long time. Since the day we met. ... That moment that changed everything for both of us. The day the Hulk was born. You never stopped hating yourself for that, Rick. Even though you were just a kid who couldn't have known. ... The guilt is why you won't let yourself turn back into Rick Jones. But Rick -- even if I don't live through this, you've got to know. It's not your fault. I forgive you... It's not. Your. Fault.
- -- Bruce Banner
Appearing in "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the A-Bomb"Edit
- Red Hulk (Appears in flashback and main story)
- A-Bomb (Rick Jones) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Bruce Banner (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Intelligencia (Only in flashback)
- Samson (Leonard Samson) (Only in flashback)
- A.I.M. agents (Only in flashback)
FALL OF THE HULKS…A-BOMB STYLE! Rick Jones, formerly Hulk and Captain America’s sidekick, has become a hulking blue creature that can take a punch and melt into the shadows…powers he’ll need to survive the gamut of evil cooked up by M.O.D.O.K.! Join Jeff Parker (AVENGERS VS. ATLAS, THUNDERBOLTS) and Carlos Rodriguez as the event of the year HULKS on.
- No special notes.
- The story's title is a reference to the movie "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fall of the Hulks: Red Hulk Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fall of the Hulks: Red Hulk series
- Images from Fall of the Hulks: Red Hulk Vol 1 3
Links and ReferencesEdit