|Real Name||Elsie Dee|
|Current Alias||Elsie Dee|
|Relatives||Donald Pierce (creator)|
|Identity||No Dual Identity|
|Creators||Larry Hama, Marc Silvestri|
|Wolverine Vol 2 #37|
Elsie Dee was a robot created by Donald Pierce to kill Wolverine. She was designed to self-destruct when near Wolverine. However, since she was given a maximum logic system, she refused to sacrifice herself and reprogrammed Albert. After Wolverine saved her, she became his ally.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Robotic body She was only a robot created by Donald pierce.
Self-destruct She was programmed to self-destruct when near Wolverine.
|Power Grid |
- 20 Appearances of Elsie Dee (Earth-616)
- Media Elsie Dee (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Elsie Dee (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Elsie Dee (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Elsie Dee (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Elsie Dee (Earth-616)
- uncannyxmen.net Character Profiles: Albert & Elsie Dee
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|