Initially, Peter liked Liz. However, she was Flash Thompson's girlfriend and initially considered Peter Parker something of a loser, even taking part in the general ridicule that Pete endured on a daily basis. She was flighty and rather thoughtless - not outright cruel, but lacking the empathy necessary to detect Peter's good points. At one oint, paradoxically, she developed a crush on Spider-Man, blowing off both Flash Thompson and Peter Parker because she believed the costumed hero would call her.
Over time, however, she began to admire Peter's intelligence and developed some degree of affection for the former "bookworm". By this time, ironically, Peter's interest had waned considerably: noting that Liz never showed any real interest in him until he began dating Betty Brant, Pete assumed that Liz's feeling were little more than a schoolgirl crush. Amusingly, Betty and Liz clashed several times over Peter; Betty thought of Liz as a blonde tramp.
Peter and Liz graduated from high school. At the graduation ceremony, Liz admitted her feelings to Peter, but told him that they couldn't be together and left shortly afterwards. Meanwhile, Peter in his guise as Spider-Man battled Liz's stepbrother Mark Raxton, the Molten Man.
Liz dated and later married Harry Osborn, whom she met at Betty Brant's wedding to Ned Leeds, becoming Liz Allan Osborn. The couple had a son, Normie Osborn. Their family history turned tragic, however, after Harry Osborn followed in his father's footsteps becoming the Green Goblin and later died.
Later, Liz Allan dated lawyer Foggy Nelson, the legal partner of , Matt Murdock. The couple broke up after Mysterio manipulated Foggy into having an affair in a plot to drive Daredevil insane. Like so many of the men in her life, Liz felt like Foggy had let her down and ended their relationship.
Liz was extremely upset when Spider-Man unmasked, blaming Peter for bringing so much death into their lives.
Brand New Day
All knowledge of Peter's marriage to Mary Jane left multiple repercussions in the timeline, including the knowledge of Spider-Man's secret identity and Harry now being alive - and divorced from Liz.
Over the next year or so, Liz Allan would become a huge success in the science and development industry, creating and becoming CEO of a company known as Al Chem with her son and several other people. Eventually, she merged the company with Horizon Labs, creating the Earth-616 version of Alchemax.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
|Power Grid |
Liz Allen possesses the normal human strength for a woman her age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.
- An unnamed blonde female high school student in Amazing Fantasy #15 appears to be Liz Allan. Liz Allan is first named in Amazing Spider-Man #4 the same issue in which Betty Brant first appears. She does not reappear in the comics for a few years, during which time Peter developed relationships with Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane.
- Liz's last name has been frequently mispelled as "Allen".
- In Amazing Spider-Man #28 (page 2, panel 3), Liz's last name is given incorrectly as "Hilton."
- 353 Appearances of Elizabeth Allan (Earth-616)
- 12 Images featuring Elizabeth Allan (Earth-616)
- 3 Quotations by or about Elizabeth Allan (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Elizabeth Allan (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Elizabeth Allan (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|