- Master Tony, I'm afraid we didn't have any ostrich eggs for breakfast, but, I managed to find a quil's egg and a rather good magnifying glass...
- -- Edwin Jarvis src
Edwin Jarvis was Tony Stark's personal and pessimistic butler. When Tony dated and eventually became engaged to his teammate, Natasha Romanova (the Black Widow), Jarvis was at continuing odds with her. Jarvis was later shot in the head by Natasha when she revealed herself to Stark as the traitor within the Ultimates team.
Jarvis' death contributed Tony Stark's descent into full-blown alcoholism.
- 9 Appearances of Edwin Jarvis (Earth-1610)
- 1 Images featuring Edwin Jarvis (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Edwin Jarvis (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Edwin Jarvis (Earth-1610)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Edwin Jarvis (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: