In this hypothetical future world, the Roxxon Corporation has finally done what everyone was afraid of, and taken over Planet Earth. Using a raft of research culled from unethical super-soldier programs such as Weapon X, it created its "Deathlok" soldiers, and backed up by unstoppable economic power, it finally reached every person on Earth. The Roxxon logo, in this Earth's history, has a better chance of being recognised that the holy symbols of most religions, and it is working on taking control of one.A resistence movement is forming, consisting of mostly superheroes. Roxxon's response was first to deploy the Deathlok's against the insurgents, but as this was too time-consuming, they shifted to a new plan: send the Deathloks back in time and kill their enemies at the beginning of their careers.
- Prior to being given an official reality number, this universe was known as Earth-TRN170 as part of our Temporary Reality Numbers classification system.
- Characters from Earth-10511
- Other things related to Earth-10511
- Earth-10511's Appearances
- Media Earth-10511 was Mentioned in
- Images from Earth-10511
- Reality Gallery: Earth-10511