Later the design and specifications for it were sold to the criminal cartel, The Maggia. Maggia made at least two advanced Dreadnought models (MK I & MK II) that proved inefficient in combat with Iron Man.
- Practical reaction time is about two times as fast as an average human being, and it is capable of moving its arms 70 feet per second (about 50 miles per hour) and its entire body at a maximum speed of 35 miles per hour.
- Capable of operating at peak capacity for up to 4.5 hours before metal fatigue and motor circuitry failure may impair its functions.
- Has a computer-aided laser interfrometry guidance system that can be telemetrically overridden by its creators and a stand-alone personality-simulation program of 330 kilo-bites of information.
- Has been programmed to fight like an American boxer.
- Powered by a portable fusion generator, the Dreadnought possesses great strength, able to lift (press) about 10 tons, or smash its way though a six-inch thick steel plate.
- Gauntlets - has nozzles that shoot hydrazine and liquid oxygen like a flame thrower. Its average temperature is about 6,000 degrees Fahrenheit (sufficient to boil iron) and its range is about twenty feet.
- Each gauntlet has enough fuel to shoot flames for 3.2 minutes.
- Dreadnought's knuckles are studded with spikes which can be shot from his hand like a .30 caliber rifle bullets. Each of the 8 spikes can be fired independently and has a range of 1,200 feet.
- Ear modules generate a powerful electrical charge (approximately 100,000 volts: enough to kill a human being instantly) through out its metallic body. Although it cannot project electrical bolts, it can send its electrical charge though any conducting medium it touches.
- Behind Dreadnought's eyes are gamma ray particle projectors capable of emitting 750 millirems of radiation.
- Mouth is connected to a tank of refrigerated Freon gas (-170 f) which it can vent through its mouth to a maximum distance of 10 feet. The gas instantly freezes anything it comes in contact with. The Dreadnought has enough Freon gas for one 15 second discharge.
- Maggia developed advanced models of Dreadnought with other features, such as a treadwell motion system
- Is an articulated humanoid form which can simulate the complete range of human movement.
- No trivia.
- 26 Appearances of Dreadnought (Earth-616)
- 4 Images featuring Dreadnought (Earth-616)
- Item Gallery: Dreadnought (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Dreadnought (Earth-616)