- Before me lies a tombstone... newly-carved... icy cold... and carved upon it is... my name!
Appearing in "O Grave Where is Thy Victory?"Edit
- Dr. Benton
- Eye of Agamotto
- Cloak of Levitation
- Book of Vishanti
- Ribbons of Nihility
- Cube of Nothingness
- Crystal of Conquest
Synopsis for "O Grave Where is Thy Victory?"Edit
While searching for Clea, Dr. Strange comes into combat with members of the Sons of Satannish, however his initial battle against them turns up no leads. Meanwhile, Asmodeus manipulates Clea into doing their bidding, ordering her to return to Dr. Strange's Sanctum, murder Dr. Strange and steal the Book of Vishanti from him.
When Clea returns, Dr. Strange casts a spell to learn what the Sons are up too, and allows Clea to take the book so that he can follow her to the Sons' base. There, Dr. Strange battles Asmodeus, however Asmodeus is able to overpower Strange with his Crystal of Conquest, and relinquish not only the Book of Vishanti, but Strange's Cloak of Levitation and the Eye of Agamotto before ordering them to death.
- As shown on the cover, as well as page 17, Doctor Strange was born in the month of November.
- This issue contains a letters page, Strange Mails. Letters are published from Johnny Chorny, Joe Sykora, John M. Stuart, Jeff Tedford, Philip Proctor, Gabe Eisenstein, Michael Tierstein, and Ron Fisher.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doctor Strange Vol 1 176 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Doctor Strange series
- Images from Doctor Strange Vol 1 176
Links and ReferencesEdit