Appearing in "The Oath Chapter Two"Edit
- Dr. Nicodemus "Nic" West
- stolen Stark Security Droids
- Dr. Jonas Hilt (old acquaintance of Dr. Strange) (Death)
- Reginald Pavlish (Greenwich Village community activist, patient of chief surgeon Stephen Strange MD) (Only in flashback)
- Baron Mordo (Only in flashback)
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Oath Chapter Two"Edit
An unknown figure in an elaborate laboratory tests the stolen Otkid's Elixir and realizes its properties. Shocked, he calls an emergency meeting with the "Overlords."
Doctor Strange and Wong leave Night Nurse's infirmary, but the Nurse insists on coming along, citing Strange's recent trauma and Wong's tumor-related dizzy spells. Strange's destination is the lab of Dr. Jonas Hilt, the man to whom he sent a sample of Otkid's Elixir for testing. Hilt is Strange's one sympathetic friend from his medical days. But when they enter, they find the lab ravaged, the sample stolen, and Hilt murdered by the same gun which injured Strange. Enraged, Doctor Strange calls upon the Eye of Agamotto to reveal the killer's trail and finds someone else using magic to cover his tracks. He recognizes the work of a fellow student of the Ancient One and immediately assumes it is Baron Mordo.
Brigand's hideout is concealed in the middle of the Harlem River. They enter (with a little lockpicking by Night Nurse) and are beset by security droids. Then Brigand himself catches the Nurse and puts his gun to her head.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doctor Strange: The Oath Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Doctor Strange: The Oath series
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|