|Real Name||Gabriel Carlos Dantés Sepúlveda|
|Base Of Operations||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Occupation||Adventurer, construction worker|
|Origin||Wore Vibranium suit.|
|Creators||Mark Gruenwald, Steven Grant, Bill Mantlo, John Romita Jr.|
|First Appearance||Last Appearance|
|Contest of Champions #1||Captain America #422|
Gabriel Sepulveda was employed as a construction worker who discovered an underground passageway. Sepulveda snuck into the passageway after his superiors had told him to ignore it. Inside the underground cavern, he discovered a suit of armor connected to a strange machine. After donning the armor, he was attacked by a group of creatures. He fought his way to the surface.
Sepulveda decided to use the armor as the hero Defensor.
During the first Contest of Champions, Defensor was teleported away from the group of paramilitary fantics he had been fightning. He was selected by the Grandmaster to serve on his team in a game against Death.
EquipmentDefensor's armor was composed of Vibranium, capable of absorbing all impacts. The suit also gave him superhuman strength.
- 7 Appearances of Gabriel Sepulveda (Earth-616)
- Media Gabriel Sepulveda (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Gabriel Sepulveda (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Gabriel Sepulveda (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Gabriel Sepulveda (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Gabriel Sepulveda (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|