|Real Name||Darla Deering|
|Current Alias||Miss Thing|
|Affiliation||Fantastic Four, Future Foundation|
|Base Of Operations||The Baxter Building, Manhattan, New York|
|Creators||Matt Fraction, Mike Allred|
|Marvel NOW! Point One #1|
- My name is Darla Deering, and I got my first recording contract when I was fourteen. By the time I was eighteen I had seven number-one hits, two golds, and one platinum record. I won a Grammy at nineteen, and ever since I could drive, I took home every Video Music Award that MTV ever nominated me for. I have twenty-nine million Yamblr followers. 67 million likes on Facespace. More people watched me on NewToob last year than go to the movies. And Bentley-23 is my friend.
When Mr. Fantastic planned a trip through space and time, he tasked each member of the team to find a suitable replacement just in case, as the travel was through time, they would return four minutes after they departed.
As Johnny forgot to find one, he rushed to Darla's apartment and asked her to take his spot in the Fantastic Four, along Ant-Man (replacing Mr. Fantastic), Medusa (replacing the Invisible Woman) and She-Hulk (replacing The Thing), which she accepted. Four minutes after the Fantastic Four departed, they didn't return, prompting the newly cobbled together team to become the acting Fantastic Four and watch over the Future Foundation.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Thing Rings: Two rings worn by Darla Deering that when touched together creates the Thing Exoskeleton around her.
- Thing Exoskeleton: Darla wears Things Exoskeleton originally designed by Reed Richards during a time he did not have his powers. It is modified with an open space instead of The Thing head piece with a piece of technology replicating Invisible Women's forcefields as a bubble helmet.
- 26 Appearances of Darla Deering (Earth-616)
- Media Darla Deering (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Darla Deering (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Darla Deering (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Darla Deering (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Darla Deering (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|