- I absorb the power! God help me, all his foul knowledge, all his terrible powers -- flowing into me!! That which I hate most, I have become -- the better to destroy it! And now, I have the power to destroy them all!
- -- Switchblade
Appearing in "Doomsday"Edit
Synopsis for "Doomsday"Edit
Ghost Rider and Frank Drake finally locate the Darkhold Redeemers, but right behind them is Switchblade. He battles Modred, and kills him and Vicki. But Modred was fighting under a geas, that he couldn't leave the island of Maui, so he had taken some of it's soil with him. But when Switchblade absorbed Modred's power, he absorbed the geas as well, and as he died, Modred released the soil. Breaking the geas causes Switchblade excrutiating pain, giving the heroes a head start, to find the Darkhold before he does.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Darkhold Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Darkhold series
- Images from Darkhold Vol 1 11
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ A magical restriction.