- What have they done? What have they done?! What have you done?!
- -- Nate Gray
Appearing in "Journey To the Center of the Goblin, Part 2"Edit
- Bleaker (Dark Beast's lab assistant)
- Dr. Jarl (Head of H.A.M.M.E.R.'s Psi-Division)
X-MAN, A.K.A. NATE GRAY IS BACK! Sadly, the X-Men that he first encounters are Norman Osborn’s X-Men and they don’t like the idea of an Omega-level mutant that won’t tow the company line. Do they have a chance of defeating X-Man? And if they don’t, what does that mean to Osborn’s agenda?
- No special notes.
- The main characters of the story are given short descriptions, the last line of which is also a Rolling Stones song.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Dark X-Men Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Dark X-Men series
- Images from Dark X-Men Vol 1 2
Links and ReferencesEdit