- So I formed X-Force. And I told Wolverine to take his team and to kill. To kill the enemy before they could kill us. ... Because of X-Force, I think of things like genocide. I think of how I can use the worst of what we've faced as a weapon against our enemies. This is who I am now. ... When this is all said and done, we'll be cast out. By the X-Men, by the Avengers...by everyone.
- -- Cyclops
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Emma Frost (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn)
- Armor (Hisako Ichiki)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Only in flashback)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Only in flashback)
- Dani Moonstar
- Angel (Warren Worthington III)
- Stepford Cuckoos
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Only in flashback)
- Prodigy (David Alleyne)
- Hellion (Julian Keller) (Only in flashback)
- Surge (Noriko Ashida) (Only in flashback)
- Boom-Boom (Tabby Smith) (Only in flashback)
- Trance (Hope Abbott)
- Loa (Alani Ryan)
- Bastion (Only in flashback)
- Right (Only in flashback)
- Sapien League (Only in flashback)
- Leper Queen (Only in flashback)
- Adrienne Frost (Only in flashback)
- Stryfe (Only in flashback)
- Apocalypse (Only in flashback)
- Bishop (Only in flashback)
- Cabal (Only in flashback)
- Dark X-Men
- Dark Avengers
- X-Force (Only in flashback)
- Sentinel head (Only in flashback)
- Sebastian Shaw (Only in flashback)
- Tony Stark (Only in flashback)
- Hellions (Only in flashback)
- Wither (Kevin Ford) (Only in flashback)
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (Only in flashback)
- Hope Summers (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Both Scott and Emma is restless. The latter gets out of bed, staring out the window remembering what Beast's concern about the secret they're keeping. Scott decides that its past they "talk." However, Emma pushes him away
In the morning, Pixie, Armor and Prodigy find Scott lying on the couch. They ask him if he had seen Emma, considering that she missed her class and her room is very quiet. In a panic, Scott quickly rushes there and fins a note, stating that Emma has left to "kill" a man. Shocked, he alerts the Cuckoos to start searching for her while making psychic calls. When he opens a door to the outside, he find Emma standing there, having not gone through with her plan. They both decide to open up to each other. Going into Scott's mind, he shows her the secrets locked inside his black box. He shows her that he reformed X-Force as a black ops team, to do kill the enemy before they could. However, things got out of hand, as old enemies began to return from the dead and his team was hurt, both physically and mentally. He even risked Hellion, Surge and Boom Boom's lives while X-Force attempted to save them, only to be sent into the future to kill Bishop.
On Emma's side, she reveals her fling with Namor, drove away her students and her association with Osborn's Cabal.
Opening up to each other has enabled both Scott and Emma to reconcile with each other. Together, they promise no more secrets and kiss.
- Takes place prior to Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia #1 and during Uncanny X-Men #512.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- Emma Frost’s secret dealings with the Cabal come to light and her life will never be the same.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Dark X-Men: The Confession Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Dark X-Men: The Confession Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|