- Mr. Negative was never born, so he is ever living! he is attached to nothing, thus one with all! Now that you Lao Fan have come to Chinatown -- I will choke the streets with your dead!!
- -- Spider-Man after being corrupted by Mr. Negative
Appearing in "The Last Stand of Mr. Negative"Edit
- Mister Negative (Martin Li) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Hood's Gang
- Marcaret Peterson
- New York City (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Golden Mountain (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Last Stand of Mr. Negative"Edit
Martin Li was a chinese illegal who went to United States in a boat with 200 other people. Non of them survived the trip.
In the present, the Hood send White Dragon to chinatown to speak with Mister Negative. He tells him that his territory is now the Hood's and he wants 65% of all his business operations. Using his controlling habilities, Mister Negative posseses White Dragon and makes him attack the Hoods's hideout. Because of this, the Hood sends an army of superpowered villians to destroy chinatown and take it by force.
When the attack fight between gangs begins, Spider-Man (Peter Parker) goes to check on Martin Li (Mister Negative altruistic alter ego) and gets controlled by Negative helping him against the Hood forces.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Dark Reign: Mister Negative Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Dark Reign: Mister Negative Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|