Appearing in "Brother, Take My Hand!"Edit
- Willie Lincoln (First appearance)
- Biggie Benson (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Brother, Take My Hand!"Edit
While visiting the troops in Vietnam, Daredevil meets with Willie Lincoln, a soldier who was blinded during a tour of duty. When Lincoln tells Daredevil that he used to be a New York cop, but was discharged because he was forced to accept a bribe, Daredevil suggests that once he gets back stateside Lincoln should look up Matt Murdock and take him on as a lawyer.
When Lincoln does return to the States, he does eventually manage to get Murdock as a lawyer, who clears Lincoln's name, and gets him his job back. That night, Matt and Daredevil protect Lincoln from attackers who have come for revenge for his recent victory in the case.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 47 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Daredevil series
- Images from Daredevil Vol 1 47
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|