- If, If, If... the story of my life.
- -- Foggy Nelson
Appearing in "The Second Secret"Edit
- Dr. James (Death)
- Deborah Nelson (Mentioned)
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Second Secret"Edit
The Gael puts his face in a pressing machine in prison so he can get out to a hospital and escape; The Gael is after the Old Woman of Beare but DD gets in the way; DD learns that Glori is working for the I.R.A.
- This issue contains a letters page, Devil's Advocate. Letters are published from Scott Porter, Todd Christnie, Omar Caprinus, Conrad P. Felber, Donnie Schick, Richard D'Aorta, B.R. Wilde, Kenny Everhart and Kurt Leach.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 216 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Daredevil series
- Images from Daredevil Vol 1 216
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|