|Real Name||Dante Pertuz |
|Current Alias||Inferno |
|Relatives||unnamed mother (deceased);|
Gabriela Pertuz (sister);
|Base Of Operations||New Attilan; formerly Des Plaines, Illinois|
|Eyes||Brown (as Dante)|
Red (as Inferno)
|Origin||Human with Inhuman lineage activated by a Terrigen Bomb|
|Place of Birth||Illinois|
|Creators||Matt Fraction, Charles Soule, Joe Madureira|
- Well, Dante, we used to be a kingdom. Now, it seems we are a world. A world at war. And the time is coming, my friend... When you will need to pick a side.
Dante was an newly evolved Inhuman who was among many placed in a cocoon due to the release of the Terrigen Bomb that affected New York City after the Inhuman city of Attilan fell into the Hudson River. The mist traveled all around the world which included Dante's home state of Illinois. After coming out of the cocoon, he was approached by a fellow Inhuman named Lash, who came there to see if Dante was worthy of the gifts that were given to him.
He asked him what happened to his mother, and he told him that she didn't survive the transformation process of the Terrigen Mist. Dante's retaliation came when his body started to engulf itself into flames which he used in the form of heat blasts against Lash until Queen Medusa arrived via teleportation by Eldrac the Door to interfere.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Pyrokinesis: Dante is capable of generating flames from thin air, not requiring the consumption of oxygen or combustible objects to maintain the flames. He has been seen being able to increase the temperature within his proximity which allows him to engulf his entire body into a flame/rock form, fire concentrated plasma blasts from his hands and endure extreme heat and flame without being harmed.
- 5 Appearances of Dante Pertuz (Earth-616)
- Media Dante Pertuz (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Dante Pertuz (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Dante Pertuz (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Dante Pertuz (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Dante Pertuz (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|