|Real Name||Corvus Glaive|
|Relatives||Black Dwarf (brother, deceased);|
Proxima Midnight (wife)
|Place of Death||Orollan, Greenland|
|Creators||Jonathan Hickman, Jim Cheung|
|Free Comic Book Day Vol 2013 #Infinity|
- I am a servant of my master, Thanos-- a destroyer of worlds, a breaker of kings. I am one of the five, Corvus Glaive.
- -- Corvus Glaive src
Corvus Glaive was a member of Thanos' Black Order, and the right-hand of the Mad Titan. One of his tasks was to force the planets harassed by Thanos to give his master a tribute. When Thanos targeted Earth as the next planet he would raze, Corvus Glaive arrived to the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning, but left after realising that Thanos' son was not there.
When Thane, Thanos' son, was found in Orollan, the Black Order moved to that location in order for Thanos to murder his son. Corvus Glaive was destroyed by Hyperion when the Avengers arrived to Orollan in order to fight Thanos. Thanos and Proxima Midnight were frozen in an amber construct which left them in a state of living death by Thane, and they remained imprisoned in the Necropolis along with the rests of Corvus Glaive.
As Corvus was immortal for as long as his blade was unbroken, he began to return to life inside his cell in the Necropolis. As part of his secret experimentation with the amber cube, Maximus used a microscopic drill to let air reach Corvus Glaive's remains and fully regenerate him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Endurance
- Immortality: As long as Glaive is wielding his blade, he can't die.
- 14 Appearances of Corvus Glaive (Earth-616)
- Media Corvus Glaive (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Corvus Glaive (Earth-616)
- 3 Quotations by or about Corvus Glaive (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Corvus Glaive (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Corvus Glaive (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|