The Command is a government-sponsored team created as part of 50-State Initiative. While the team investigated a disturbance in the Citrusville swamp (home to the Nexus of All Realities and Man-Thing), Siege was bitten on the face by a zombie Deadpool and despite his cybernetic nature was quickly turned into a zombie as well. He attacked Jennifer Kale, making lewd references to her undergarments "and what's beneath those and what's beneath that and what's beneath that." His onboard computer had alerted A.R.M.O.R. to the fact that he was seemingly malfunctioning, and triggered his self-destruct mechanism. Conquistador was ripped apart by zombies after they realized he wasn't made of flesh and blood.
- Jennifer Kale
- Aquarian - (Wundarr)
- Siege - (John Kelly)
- Conquistador - (Orlando Furio)
- Conquistador (Skrull) - (Orlando Furio)
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: Siege's plasma pulse cannon
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 3 Command (Earth-616) Members
- 2 Appearances of Command (Earth-616)
- 1 Images that include Command (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Command (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Command (Earth-616)
Links and References