Appearing in "The Blitzkrieg Squad of Baron Strucker"Edit
- The Howling Commandos
- Adolf Hitler
- Blitzkrieg Squad (First appearance)
- Oberleutnant Shultz
Synopsis for "The Blitzkrieg Squad of Baron Strucker"Edit
Adolf Hitler summons Baron Strucker into his office to tell him he is sick of being embarassed by Sgt. Fury. Since Strucker had come closest to defeating the Commandos of anyone, Hitler tells him his new assignment is to defeat the Commandos for good. Strucker starts a new squad based on Fury's own, called the Blitzkrieg Squad, and sets a trap for the Commandos. The trap is a fake missile base that will look real from the outside. Of course, this draws the Commandos, but the Blitzkrieg Squad is able to easily capture them. Strucker feels he is due for a huge promotrion, but after the howlers eventually escape, Hitler is madder than ever before.
- This issue contains a "Weapons of World War Two" pin-up page.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos Vol 1 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's: