Appearing in "Let There Be Dark"Edit
- F.I.6 Mediators
- Alistaire Stuart
- Dai Thomas
- Emelia Witherspoon
- Captain Britain Corps
- Caliburians (First appearance)
- Unnamed members of the Corps
- Numerous alternate Alistaire Stuarts
- Adam Warlock
- Black Bolt
- Susan Richards
- Reed Richards
- The Thing (Ben Grimm)
- Human Torch
- Magmeato (Mentioned)
- Brotherhood of Evil Vegetarians (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Let There Be Dark"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Due to the Braddock Lighthouse being more open to alternate realities, a number of characters float in and out of scenes in the comic. As such, it is impossible to know just what reality these charcters hail from.
- The cover to this issue is based on the cover to Uncanny X-Men #135.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Excalibur Vol 1 49 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Excalibur series
- Images from Excalibur Vol 1 49
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|