Appearing in "Civil War: Part Three"Edit
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards)
- Neutral Forces:
- Pro-Registration Forces:
- Yellowjacket (Henry Pym)
- Janet van Dyne (Earth-616)
- She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters) (background)
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) (background)
- Radioactive Man (Chen Lu) (background)
- Atlas (Erik Josten) (background)
- Mach IV (Abe Jenkins) (background)
- Maria Hill
- Wonder Man (Simon Williams) (background)
- Invisible Woman (Susan Richards)
- Thing (Ben Grimm)
- Doc Samson (Leonard Samson) (background)
- Tigra (Greer Grant) (background)
- Thor (Clone)
- Anti-Registration Forces:
- Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
- New York City, NY
- Washington, D.C.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Electron-Scrambler
- Mjolnir Replica (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Civil War: Part Three"Edit
Spider-Man has just taken off his mask at his press conference. At that moment, Mr. Fantastic asks Black Panther to join Tony Stark's team, though Black Panther declines. Dr. Strange declines the same offer as well.
Tony meets with Emma Frost, and mentions how they used to have a booty call deal whenever they were not dating anyone. Emma turns down Tony's offer to join his team, saying that the X-Men would remain neutral and would not join Captain America's side. As Tony leaves the Xavier Institute, Bishop asks to talk to him.
Captain America, Daredevil, Hercules and Goliath all meet at a diner using their new civilian identities when they get a call from their base that a petrochemical plant is on fire and three to four hundred people are trapped. At the New York Presbyterian Hospital, Johnny Storm wanders to the main desk and asks if anyone has seen where his sister went.
At the petrochemical plant, Captain America's team arrives. The team includes: Cloak, Dagger, Cable, Daredevil, Hercules, Goliath, Wiccan, Hulkling, Patriot, the Falcon and Luke Cage. Cable recognizes the sign for the plant as a division of Stark Industries. He yells out that it is a trap just as Iron Man's team arrives and tranquilizes Cloak and Wiccan so Cap's team can not teleport away. Included in Tony's team are She-Hulk, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Thing, Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel, Atlas, Yellow Jacket, Wasp, Spider-Man, Doc Samson and a couple others. Maria Hill monitors the situation, and tells her S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to hold their fire since they are in a support capacity.
Tony tells Captain America that he offers him one more chance for full amnesty if he joins the Registration Act. Captain America tells Tony that he has five minutes to convince him. The two men shake hands, and Tony notices a device that Captain America has planted on his glove. It turns out to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. electron-scrambler made specifically to disrupt the Iron Man armor. The battle begins.
During the fight, Iron Man is able to get his armor back online and beat down on Cap hard. Hercules snaps and beats a bunch of heroes to get to Cap. He poses such a threat that Maria Hill orders "Codename Lightning" to be deployed.
A massive bolt of lightning blasts down from the skies and nails Cap's team. Thor has returned.
- Regular cover by McNiven.
- Variant cover by Turner.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Civil War Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Civil War series
- Images from Civil War Vol 1 3
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|