- Did you ever meet my father, Eric? Ultron. He told me I could not be human if I did not die. I was wondering why I came here, with the others, when I was built rather than born. Now I realize why. Thank you for showing me. I became human by dying. For those I love and in a cause I believe in. Be human with me in your final hours, Eric. As you pointed out, I destroyed Avengers Mansion. ... Let me show you how I did it.
- -- Vision
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Dead Avengers
- New Avengers
- Secret Avengers
- Edwin Jarvis (Only in flashback)
- Grim Reaper's Scythe
- Captain America's Shield (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
CHAOS WAR tie-in! This is it! The last stand of Earth’s Mightiest Fallen Heroes, the “late” Avengers against the combined might of Grim Reaper, Nekra, and the war machines of the Chaos King. They'll learn the hard way: EVEN THE DEAD CAN DIE! The Vision makes his last stab at humanity! Will Dr. Druid be seduced again by Nekra's charms? Will Captain Mar-Vell sacrifice all for his comrades? The Swordsman makes his final choice between heroism and villainy! All this and the most poignant ending of the year!
- The Vision is later rebulit by Tony Stark in Avengers Vol. 4 #19.
- Captain Marvel is later resurrected by the Kree in Secret Avengers #26, But later dies again for the third time in Secret Avengers #28.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Chaos War: Dead Avengers Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Images from Chaos War: Dead Avengers Vol 1 3
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|