Quotes by Sebastian Shaw (Earth-616)
- Ah...I miss the days when I could openly hire decent bodyguards.
- I-- I don't know who you are, but I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to be here. I only meant to do this to them.
- I'm back at zero. The only things I thought I learned about myself were lies. No, actually, I now know one thing I am...a murderer.
- Welcome then, Magneto and Storm, jointly to the throne of the White King...
- I think Ororo would make an exquisite White Queen.
- I've decide it's time for a change
- Upon analysis, it would appear that X-51's capacities have been dramatically improved, making it perhaps the most powerful cybernetic construct on the planet. And if that is true... then I, and I alone, must have complete control of its systems.
- What is mine... is mine. And what is theirs... is mine.
- We'll contact those mutants, just as Xavier plans to -- only the Hellfire Club will get there first, and recruit them -- by hook or by crook. And if, along the way, we manage to acquire -- or eliminate -- some of the X-Men, so much the better.
- That's right, X-Men. Your worst nightmare is once more horrific reality... Sebastian Shaw lives!
Conversations with Sebastian Shaw (Earth-616)
Pages in category "Sebastian Shaw (Earth-616)/Quotes"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.