Quotes by Raven Darkholme (Earth-616)
- These X-Men, they're going to be chasing each other's tails so fast on this that they won't be able to see anything else. We'll be free to see our plans all the way to finish line. The esteemed Dr. Henry McCoy Dropped a bomb on the mutant race. I just lit the fuse. Screw them all.
- I don't care about the mutants. I don't care about the good mutants and I don't care about the bad mutants. I used to. Sometimes I cared a lot. But you know what? Charles Xavier is dead. And so is his dream.
- ... Raven Darkholme is not a woman to be trifled with.
- This coffee tastes like someone wrung it out of the Blob's unitard.
- I haven't beaten a man with his own leg since Carter was in office... but I still remember how.
- Perfect, the guy's name is Forge, and he can't even forge a receipt...
- Look on the bright side, Creed. Even though you just averted a world war, no one's ever gonna know about it. So cheer up -- at least your bad boy reputation is still intact!
- Rogue, don't you love me?
- Feel free to mouth "hello" to Dr. MacTaggert for me...when you see her in hell.
- Well, that worked out better than I could've hoped. I wanted to see if my powers were strong enough to fool even Logan's senses, to test them up close and personal...I'd say I've done that. My name is Raven Darkholme, I just made love to the man who killed me. But I promise you, I'm not done screwing him just yet.
- Come and get me, Lover.
- I'm not sorry I sent you to hell, you know. I hope it was awful. I hope you suffered. I hope it broke something inside you that can never be fixed. It makes me happy to think that. You deserved it, every bit of it. You've murdered. You've betrayed your friends. You may not wanna remember it anymore, but that's who you are. You're no better than me.
- I have work to do... after a quick change!
- Who am I? That, my dear, is an excellent question. Though not one easily answered.
- Relax, Rogue. This isn't a coup d'etat. But desperate situations require desperate remedies.
- But they wanted more. They wanted it all. And I gave it to them.
- "You want me. You can't admit to yourself just how bad you want me." "I love Rogue." "Yet still you want me. It doesn't make you a bad person. You're a virile man. You have needs. Needs that my .. Needs that Rogue cannot satisfy."
- "You didn't succumb to Foxx. But this is different. This is Rogue. It won't be like cheating."
- "Do I have to spell it out? Fine, here it is. The unexpurgated version... I want to join the X-Men."
- All the things we built are falling down. Do you feel it? The Brotherhood. Xavier's Academy. They've all become irrelevant now. Or been rendered into ash and tallow, like Genosha.
Conversations with Raven Darkholme (Earth-616)