Quotes by Mandarin (Earth-616)
- I am all powerful! Your new Master!
- Since each of us -- alone -- has come within a hairs-breadth of victory -- by attacking together --we cannot fail!
- An attack? Don't disappoint me now by thinking small, Mr. Stane... I've just declared war.
- Mauler. Chemistro. Your mission is to assassinate Tony Stark... Am I clear?
- Of course, masters. Soon. It will happen very soon.
- Reckless American... your torture has only just begun.
- Let one of my cutting karate blows add weight to my words!
- Enter at the bidding of the Mandarin!
- Tonight my enemy perishes...
- Yet again, the world is denied the benefit of Mandarin rule!
- I propose a duel, Iron Man. You against me, one on one.
- He is here. He is in China! I feel it.
- In this one I sense the presence of my oldest enemy.
- Oh, how I weary of this! Again and again the same play. I win. Iron Man wins. I win again. Enough I say! It matters no longer who is in the armor. Death is death. And mark my words, lackey....Iron Man shall die this day!
- Now, where are your witticisms, Avenger?
- Surprised, Golden Imbecile?
- Iron Man and Tony Stark are one and the same!
- Yes. You possess the rare gene sequence that insures survival of the Extremis transformation. As for me...I will die with the others in the great culling. Unlike you, child, I will not live to see the fruits of my labor. It is a small price to pay.
- I pity you, Iron Man!! For though you do not even suspect my existence, you head the list of those the Mandarin has vowed to destroy! And the Mandarin never fails!
- Do I perceive the icy fingers of fear clutch your heart... just as the ice itself now tears at your armor?
Pages in category "Mandarin (Earth-616)/Quotes"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.