Quotes by Jennifer Walters (Earth-616)Edit
- What...THE #$@%...IS THIS?
- Lyra, I'm still a Hulk. Hulks don't do weak.
- I just don't care for men with fresh mouths.
- I never thought I'd be glad to breathe New York air again!
- This hard science stuff is beyond me.
- Speaking of people being restrained... what say you an' me loosen it up just a tad, gorgeous?
- Let me soothe your tortured brow! Oops 'soothed' a little too hard.
- That's all I need! A guy with the I.Q. of a Mack Truck telling us "gals" to stay out of trouble!
- Heroes always do the right thing. So I've learned that as long as I do something, justice will ultimately prevail. It's a test of faith...a trial of strength...I just have to hold on tight and wait for the dust to settle. Maybe Hulk is right...that these are the days when herosim fails. And everything I stand for comes crashing down.
- Puppets can make the bravest of us panic.
- I'd ask you to surrender...but we're really hoping you'll put up a fight...
- Dont call me "Jen", Hulk..it upsets my concentration! I've got to be the savage She-Hulk now, to deal with this menace!"
- Wait...Oh. My. Gosh. The angrier you get...the weaker you get!
- I heard you were holding open tryouts for "Dark She-Hulk" today! Can I throw my hat into the ring? I'm just like original flavor She-Hulk -- except I stopped shaving my legs! Oooh! It's so "Dark!"
- Toad Men, Byrne?? Toad Men? I thought the cover was just a gag! I was all set for the Kree or the Skrulls... or even the crummy Kryloreans! But you stick me with the Toad Men??
- Let's get something straight: NOBODY PULLS MY HAIR!!!
- "Do we make a great team or what?"
- I'm a comic book character, for crying out loud! I don't want to be dead!!
- Technically, hydrogen is the most common element in the universe. But me...I think it's hatred. And it frightens me that I think that.
- YAH WANT ME MR. HAHLDEN HOLEYWAY? YAH GOT ME...
- That's it! I call shenanigans!
- Oh my god. You don't see it, do you? A tin-plated tyrant...who thinks he knows more...than everyone else. Remaking the world in his own image. You know who that is? That's NOT Iron Man, Tony! That's DOCTOR DOOM!
- The first reporter who talks to me dies in Al-len-town.
- Mutants. Why did it have to be mutants? Especially these mutants.
- She survived! That's her real crime, isn't it? Your son, your pride and joy, died, and Jazinda lived, and that's what you can't forgive her for! Every time you look at her, you see the son you lost! Don't pretend this is about her! It's about you! You're too gutless to live with the daughter who was resourceful enough to survive! Because you keep thinking that maybe if you'd trained your son better, he'd still be alive! You see your own failure in her!
- You're getting a second chance at life, Mr. President. Use it wisely, because I swear to God, you won't get a third. Now run. RUN!!!
- But the benefit of being a Hulk is that if you're having a bad day...it's usually pretty easy to find someone deserving a punch in the face.
- I never wanted this to happen, but now you have to learn the other part of being a Hulk. The part where the people you fight to protect sometimes fear and hate you. And it's the hardest part because sometimes to protect what you love, you have to walk away from it.
- Casus Belli. Latin. The incident that provides a reason for going to war. Stark and Richards shot him into space. If that isn't Casus Belli, I don't know what is. And when he gets back...
- That does it! You've made me mad now, Rogue!
Conversations with Jennifer Walters (Earth-616)Edit
Falcon (Sam Wilson)
She-Hulk (Jen Walters)
Rogue (Anna Marie)