Quotes by Howard the Duck (Earth-616)
- My family prob'ly thinks I'm dead...although considering what a bunch of dysfunctional losers they are, that ain't such a bad thing...
- What's y'r problem, space shrew? Y'got somethin' against ducks?
- Great! From the end of reality t' the middle of nowhere!
- That's the problem -- losing control. With this full-throttle fear factor in the air, Man-Thing might go supernova. And I'm the someone who's got to rein him in. But I'm not scared. I may be trapped in a world I never made -- but I'm not here alone...
- I can only imagine where you took the others...but me? My greatest fear's right here, isn't it? I don't need a Nexus of All Realities to concoct the nightmare scenario..."Killing you." That's the awfullest thing anyone could ask--for me to lose another friend when I've already lost just about everybody. But I ain't scared no more. You were always pretty out there, Man-Thing--and now you're too far gone. I've gotta do what's right, right now--I need to stop worrying about me and save you from yourself...because that's what friends are for.
- Alright, people - and I use the word derogatarily - we can do this the wrong way or my way!
- You don't gotta take out a morgage on an ivory tower to recognize stupidity when you see it!
- The gem started glowing... and the monster started growing... and growing... and growing... until it had become a... (dare I say it)... Giant-Size Man-Thing!
- K-Keep back! I'm warnin' ya.. I know Quak-Fu!
- That's what I love about you hairless apes...you never let facts get in the way of a good story.
- WHAT?! Did you hear a word I said?! Lemme repeat the three biggies: Zombie. NAZI. INVASION!
- I've seen what she's about to turn into. I feel safer out here with the snakes.
Conversations with Howard the Duck (Earth-616)
Jackie Kane (Earth-483)
Howard the Duck
- I got you here in one piece! Do I have to go all Quak-Fu with you monkeys just to get paid?!
Do you know why the government makes us stand in lines? Because if we came at it all at once, we could take it. -- Civil War: Choosing Sides
(dressed in a rat suit) Don't ask. --Howard the Duck MAX mini-series