An integral member of the Starjammers.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This version of Carol Danvers formerly possessed superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, and reflexes, as well as the ability to fly at subsonic speeds, a precognitive seventh sense, and a resistance to poisons and toxins. After her fateful encounter with the now X-Woman Rogue, Carol lost all of these abilities and was placed in a coma. Upon waking, Carol joined the Starjammers as she did in the main reality, but did not gain the cosmic Binary powers that she had in the main reality. It is likely that Carol is simply an incredibly skilled human in both hand to hand combat, espionage, and marksmanship. She also retains her half-Kree physiology, which grants her enhanced, though not superhuman, physical abilities.
- 2 Appearances of Carol Danvers (Earth-1298)
- 6 Images featuring Carol Danvers (Earth-1298)
- Quotations by or about Carol Danvers (Earth-1298)
- Character Gallery: Carol Danvers (Earth-1298)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Carol Danvers (Earth-1298)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: