Carlos Cortez came from California, and was a friend of "The Dude." When he and the Dude heard about Colonel William Travis' fight with Santa Ana, they rode to the Alamo to assist him. Even though Cortez was himself a Mexican, he considered Santa Ana a dictator, and was eager to oppose him. Cortez joined the Dude, Little Flower and The Kid in accepting an assignment from Travis to summon the reinforcements of General Sam Houston, only to be labeled a renegade for his trouble. He remained with his three comrades to bear their load together.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Cortez' specialty was knife throwing.
Carlos carried a rifle and knives. He even owned a Bowie knife which had been given to him by Jim Bowie himself.
- 3 Appearances of Carlos Cortez (Earth-616)
- 1 Images featuring Carlos Cortez (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Carlos Cortez (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Carlos Cortez (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Carlos Cortez (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|