Hailing from a reality where the Aztecs had never been conquered, Captain Mexica had, at some point, found his way to Earth-616, where he was placed in stasis by the agents of A.R.M.O.R.. After a Marvel Zombies version of Morbius was found to be impersonating his mainstream counterpart, he began infecting A.R.M.O.R. agents, turning them into zombies. Somehow, in this process, Captain Mexica was freed from stasis, became infected, and began feasting on A.R.M.O.R. agents. After having his fill, he attacked Machine Man, who cut him in half, seemingly killing him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
A shield, presumably of similar origins as Captain America's Shield.
- 2 Appearances of Captain Mexica (Earth-1519)
- Media Captain Mexica (Earth-1519) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Captain Mexica (Earth-1519)
- Quotations by or about Captain Mexica (Earth-1519)
- Character Gallery: Captain Mexica (Earth-1519)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Captain Mexica (Earth-1519)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|