Appearing in "In the Shadow of the Hawk!"Edit
Synopsis for "In the Shadow of the Hawk!"Edit
Captain Britain tackles Lord Hawk and appears to be winning, until a jealous Jacko Tanner attacks him while he's distracted, angered by Courtney Ross's attraction to the hero. The Captain, caught off guard, is grabbed by the robot hawk...
- Published by Marvel UK
- The 2nd story is a reprint of the second half of Fantastic Four #124 in black and white.
- The 3rd story is a reprint of the fourth part of Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 1 1 also in black and white.
- The 4th story is a reprint of the second part of Marvel Team-Up #11 also in black and white.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain Britain Vol 1 31 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain Britain series
- Images from Captain Britain Vol 1 31
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|