Appearing in "Night of Sin"Edit
The teen-aged Captain America must stop the terror of Mother Night and the new Sisters of Sin! And in the prologue to the six-part "Bloodstone Hunt" saga, Diamondback must stop both Baron Zemo and Batroc's Brigade from stealing the skeleton of Ulysses Bloodstone!
Appearing in "The Bloodstone Hunt: Prologue"Edit
- Batroc's Brigade
- Tristan Micawber
- Ulysses Bloodstone (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- American Museum of Natural History
- Silverman Funeral Home
Synopsis for "The Bloodstone Hunt: Prologue"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This story is the beginning of the Bloodstone Hunt storyline.
- This issue debuts a new cover logo with Diamondback in the background. Beginning next issue, she will partner with Captain America for some time.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from: Don Lambert,, Jr. and Scott Tipton.
- The colorist credited for the first story in this issue, "J. Schmoe", is a lark.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 357 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
- Images from Captain America Vol 1 357
Links and ReferencesEdit