Appearing in "Undercover of the Night"Edit
- Aron (In a Stane International Armored Suit)
Stane International has Cap's mighty shield! And Cap has vowed to get it back! But can even the legendary skill of the star-spangled Avenger overcome an opponent who wears armor created from the same mysterious metal as Cap's invincible shield?
- Important origin information of Captain America's Shield is detailed by its creator Myron MacLain in this issue.
- This issue contains a letters page: American Grafitti. Letters are published from Adam Castro, Michael Hartford,and Robert Sinclair. This issue also contains a "Special Announcement Section" as well as a "Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation".
- Captain America assumes the incognito alias of "Anthony Schwarz" in this issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 304 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
- Images from Captain America Vol 1 304
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #304 
|Like this? Let us know!|