- I have no idea how many false memories they plugged into me. I pray I never find out.
Appearing in "By The Dawn's Early Light!"Edit
- Baron Strucker (Robot) (Destroyed)
- SHIELD agents
- General Phillips (Only in flashback)
- Walter Rogers (State Department official) (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's original Tri-angular Shield
Synopsis for "By The Dawn's Early Light!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue refutes a great deal of Captain America's origin from Steve Gerber's Captain America #225.
- This issue contains a letters page, Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Carlos M. Ferdez and Dean Smith.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#LF-116.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 247 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
- Images from Captain America Vol 1 247
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #247 
|Like this? Let us know!|