Appearing in "The Trojan Horde"Edit
- Royalist Forces
- Elite (First appearance)
- Revolutionary era Steven Rogers (First appearance) (In a photograph only)
- William Taurey's revolutionary ancestor (On a painting)
- Taurey's butler
- Experiment victims
- Captain America's Shield
- Falcon's Wings
- Madbombs (In an illusion or vision)
- Big Daddy
- A Skimmer (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Trojan Horde"Edit
At "Madbomb Control," Captain America and Falcon receive the maximum charge from SHIELD'S brain-bolt machine in order to prepare them for their upcoming mission. Meanwhile, William Taurey, who wishes to return the USA to a pre-American Revolution aristocracy, telis the leader of his mercenaries, General Heshin, that he seeks revenge on Steve Rogers whose Continental Army ancestor killed Sir William Taurey in a duel after Taurey tried to warn the British of George Washington's approach. Following an SOS from a missing SHIELD agent, Cap and Falcon, wearing flight suits, fly to the South Dakota Badlands. Landing, they encounter a mutated giant and discover foam rubber boulders concealing the entrance to an underground base. Royalist mercenaries emerge, herd the giant inside, and use a mind-wave launcher on Cap and Falcon who, inured by their brain-bolt treatment, feign unconsciousness. The mercenaries take them to their Manual Labor Pool housing the missing SHIELD agents turned into freakish mutations by Royalist scientists. Removing their flight suits to reveal their costumes underneath, Cap and Falcon prepare for action.
- The Steven Rogers character from the Revolutionary War will later be revealed to be the Colonial costumed version of the modern era Captain America.
- This issue contains a Series "B" Marvel Value Stamp: B27 (a portion of Dracula).
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Bob Rodi, Kim Thompson, and Keith A. Jones.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#JV-194.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 194 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
- Images from Captain America Vol 1 194
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #194 
- The Unofficial Marvel Value Stamp Site 
|Like this? Let us know!|