- Crossbones (Brock Rumlow)
- Baron Zemo
Captain America and Tony Stark face-off in an ethical battle over the Superhuman Registration Act, which requires all superpowered individuals register their powers with S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The title of the film was revealed during Marvel Studios' event at El Capitan Theatre on October 28, 2014. Kevin Feige announced "Captain America: Serpent Society" as the sequel to Captain America: The Winter Soldier before later revealing the true title of the film after rest of the planned Phase 3 movies had been revealed.
- Marvel Studios plans for Spider-Man to make his debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in this film. As Spider-Man was only recently revealed to be joining the MCU at the time, his appearance in the film is not definite. Previously, leaked emails from Sony Pictures' co-chairman Amy Pascal reveal Marvel Studios wanted Spider-Man to appear in the film before talks broke down and Sony moved ahead with its' planned slate of Spider-Man movies. However, due to the poor performance of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Sony eventually rethought its strategy, pushed their planned Sinister Six movie to an undetermined point in the future, and agreed to allow Marvel Studios to use the character and related ones.
- The working title for this film is Sputnik.
- Characters from Captain America: Civil War
- Other things related to Captain America: Civil War
- Film Gallery: Captain America: Civil War
- Images from the film
Links and References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 'Captain America: Civil War' casting calls. Disney Casting Calls. Retrieved on 26 January 2015.
- ↑ Perry, Spencer (15 January 2015). Russos Confirm Scarlett Johansson Will Return for Captain America: Civil War. ComingSoon.net. Retrieved on 15 January 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Fleming, Mike Jr (14 November 2014). Daniel Bruhl To Play Villain In 'Captain America: Civil War'. Deadline. Retrieved on 14 November 2014.
- ↑ Graser, Marc (13 October 2014). Robert Downey Jr. to Join 'Captain America 3' (EXCLUSIVE). Variety. Retrieved on 28 October 2014.
- ↑ Strom, Marc (28 October 2014). Marvel Pits Captain America & Iron Man in a Cinematic Civil War. Marvel. Retrieved on 28 October 2014.
- ↑ McLean, Tom (28 October 2014). Marvel Studios Event. Newsarama. Retrieved on 28 October 2014.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Fritz, Ben (10 February 2015). Marvel and Sony Reach Deal on Spider-Man Movie Production. Retrieved on 10 February 2015.
- ↑ Fritz, Ben (9 December 2014). Sony, Marvel Discussed Spider-Man Movie Crossover. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved on 15 January 2015.
- ↑ Fritz, Ben (10 February 20154). Disney Delays 4 Marvel Films to Make Room for 'Spider-Man' in 2017. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved on 10 February 2015.
- ↑ DCMarvelFreshman (4 December 2014). Working Title For CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Revealed, But What Does it Mean?. ComicBookMovie.com. Retrieved on 4 December 2014.