|Real Name||Brother Mutant|
|Aliases||Wolverine, Quicksilver, Scarlet Warlock, Magneto, Mesmero|
|Relatives||Wolverine (bonded entity), Quicksilver (bonded entity), Scarlet Warlock (bonded entity), Magneto (bonded entity), Mesmero (bonded entity)|
|Hair||Grey , White|
|Unusual Features||Body Glows|
|Creators||Tony Bedard, Paul Pelletier|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
|Exiles #85||Exiles #86|
Brother Mutant was an amalgamated being created when the Scarlet Warlock tried to imbue Magneto with the Adamantium Laced Skeleton of Wolverine and failed, causing Wolverine, Magneto, Quicksilver, Mesmero to merge into a single being.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Brother Mutant was able to use the combined powers of the mutants that had merged to create him;
- Magneto: Magnetic Field Manipulation.
- Mesmero: Hyper-Hypnosis.
- Quicksilver: Superhuman Speed.
- Scarlet Warlock: Hex Bolts and Chaos Magic.
- Wolverine: Regenerative Healing Factor and Retractable Claws.
- 2 Appearances of Brother Mutant (Earth-127)
- Media Brother Mutant (Earth-127) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Brother Mutant (Earth-127)
- Quotations by or about Brother Mutant (Earth-127)
- Character Gallery: Brother Mutant (Earth-127)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Brother Mutant (Earth-127)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|