|Real Name||Bragi Odinson|
Buri (Tiwaz) (paternal great-grandfather),
Bolthorn (maternal step-great-grandfather),
|Base Of Operations||Asgard|
|Identity||No Dual Identity|
|Origin||Bragi is one of the Asgardians once worshiped as a deity by the Vikings and Germans.|
|Place of Birth||Asgard|
|Creators||Ralph Macchio, George Perez|
Bragi is the Asgardian god of poetry and art.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Asgardian Physiology: Bragi possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among the Asgardians.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, Bragi is superhumanly strong and possesses physical strength of an average Asgardian male. At his peak, Bragi is able to lift about 30 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Bragi is capable of running and moving at speeds much greater than that of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Bragi's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human being. He can exert herself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Bragi's body is much more resistant to physical harm than the body of a human being. He is capable of withstanding great impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts, and high caliber bullets without sustaining injury.
- Superhumanly Dense Tissue: Bragi's bodily tissues have about 3 times the density as the bodily tissue of a human. As a result, Bragi is actually much heavier than he appears. This increased tissue density also contributes somewhat to his physical strength.
- Superhuman Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Bragi ages at a rate that is much slower than that of a human being. However, Asgardians aren't completely immune to ageing, as some other god pantheons are.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his body's resistance, Bragi can be injured like any other Asgardian. However, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than a human being is capable of. Injuries such as slashes and punctures can fully heal within hours, whereas broken bones can heal within a few days. However, he isn't able to regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
- Allspeak: Thanks to the Allspeak he can communicate in all of the languages of the Nine Realms, Earth's dialects, and various alien languages.
- 2 Appearances of Bragi (Earth-616)
- Media Bragi (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Bragi (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Bragi (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bragi (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Bragi (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|