Boris Bullski was a A.I.M. operative protecting their nuclear depots in Russia. When Iron Man started searching for stolen Stark Tech and destroying different evil organizations, he battled him. The Titanium Man armor used nuclear energy as source of energy, being the Titanium Man defeated by Iron Man when he cut Bullski's supply of nuclear energy every time he tried to recharge the suit.
To get revenge and Stark weapons, A.I.M. sent Titanium Man and many operatives to take down Tony Stark in Stark Idustries. Although the efforts of the Advanced Ideas, Titanium Man and the rest of A.I.M.'s forces were finally defeated.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
His energy shield can't protect him when he has to recharge. An overload of nuclear energy may cause his suit to explode.
EquipmentTitanium Man armor
Various weapons in the armor
- 1 Appearances of Boris Bullski (Earth-199999)
- 3 Images featuring Boris Bullski (Earth-199999)
- 1 Quotations by or about Boris Bullski (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Boris Bullski (Earth-199999)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Boris Bullski (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|