Ben Reilly was an African American lab assistant at Empire State University, working with Curt Conners. He was involved in the creation of Carnage by combining DNA from Curt Conners with that of Spider-Man, blended with ingredients from "The Suit" (better known as Venom), making "Carnage" something of a clone of Spider-Man. Incidentally, he refers to Carnage (before its escape) as "Little Ben". At the end of the arc, he stole a second Spider-Man blood sample from the lab.
After Ben took the blood sample, he managed to create five Spider-Man clones while under the employ of the FBI. However, a clone of Carnage escaped the lab and four of the clones freed.
- 4 Appearances of Ben Reilly (Earth-1610)
- 1 Images featuring Ben Reilly (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Ben Reilly (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Ben Reilly (Earth-1610)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Ben Reilly (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|