Barack Obama is the forty-fourth president of the United States of America. At the Presidential Inauguration a car turned up with another Barack Obama. After Spider-Man appeared and a few personal questions were asked, it was discovered that the other Obama was an impostor since he did not know how to answer such questions. The impostor turned out to be none other than the Chameleon. Spider-Man was able to subdue the Chameleon and Obama thanked Spider-Man.
Near the climax of the Siege of Asgard, President Obama immediately recognized that Norman Osborn had gone out of control and eventually allowed Steven Rogers to deal with Osborn and the United States military to attack H.A.M.M.E.R.. Following the end of the Siege, Obama abolished the Superhuman Registration Act and appointed Steve Rogers as America's new foremost law enforcement agent.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
He can command the American Army, and is the leader of the American people.
Air Force One
- As Earth-616 has a sliding time scale, Barack Obama's appearances as President of the United States should be considered topical for the time in which the below listed references were published. Obama was just recently elected President during the publication of Amazing Spider-Man #583, and his subsequent appearances were published in the 2009 and 2010 years of his presidency.
- In real life, President Obama is a notorious fan of Spider-Man. Possibly this was what inspired such an encounter.
- 34 Appearances of Barack Obama (Earth-616)
- 6 Images featuring Barack Obama (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Barack Obama (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Barack Obama (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Barack Obama (Earth-616)
- Hail to the Geek
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|