- We do this, but after that, you're out. You're done. And if something happens here that you have to account for...you're going to. No more favors. No more special treatment. You pay for your sins, Tony.
Appearing in "To Infinity...!"Edit
- Secret Avengers
- New Avengers
- Red Hulk
- Iron Man Armor Model 38
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows
- War Machine Armor
- Spider-Man's Web Shooters
- Power Gem
- Reality Gem
Synopsis for "To Infinity...!"Edit
A month ago, while imprisoned in The Raft, Parker Robbins, aka the Hood, tries buying off the guards. The guards then tell him that he's being moved to a new prison, since he's got no more powers.
In the present, the Illuminati have been discovered by all the Avengers. Steve Rogers demands answers. Iron Man confesses to having formed the Illuminati since the end of the Kree/Skrull War. The Illuminati explains that they came together to prevent big catastrophes and that no one was to know. Rogers isn't particularly happy that someone he trusted went behind his back, more so that he formed a group that hid the Infinity Gems, of which the Hood now has two. Thor steps in to remind them they have a crisis at hand. Rogers agrees, but tells Iron Man that once this is all over, he's out of the Avengers.
Three weeks ago, The Hood singles out one peculiar prisoner, Ertzia. He tries befriending him but is pushed off. He soon manages to get Ertzia to confess that he was an Inhuman ambassador form Black Bolt and has guarded one of the Infinity Gems. Sometime later, one of the guards finally accepts a bribe. By the present, The Hood has located Madame Masque and uses the gems in his possession to heal her scarred face.
- No credits listed in issue. Credits here adapted from last issue's.
- Also includes the fourteenth chapter of "Avengers Assemble: The Oral History of the Earth's Mightiest Heroes" by Brian Michael Bendis. Continues in New Avengers Vol 2 #9.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- The Avengers team up with the incredible RED HULK as the Hood makes a crazy power move to bring the Infinity Gauntlet together once more. But the Hood has no idea the power he is toying with and who is coming to earth to challenge him for it. Another earth-shattering chapter of Avengers crazy by Bendis and Romita Jr! Plus: another illustrated chapter of the oral history of the Avengers!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 4 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- Images from Avengers Vol 4 9
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|