Appearing in "Behind the Masque!"Edit
- Edwin Jarvis
- Black Widow
- Madame Masque
- Inner Guard
- Masque (Clone)
Synopsis for "Behind the Masque!"Edit
She-Hulk leaves the active roster, allowing the Vision to resume his duties, just as Black Widow arrives with more information on Madame Masque. Meanwhile, Madam Masque and her forces are on full alert after the Grim Reaper's attack. The Avengers catch up with the Grim Reaper and his Steelskulls, but it becomes a four-way battle as Madame Masque's forces and Count Nefaria, with Wonder Man and Atlas, join in.
- In this issue, Iron Man is using his old "classic" armor. In this editor's opinion it would be the most advanced and most reliable of his classic armor set, the MK V armor.
- The characters next appear in Thudnerbolts #43.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 3 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- Images from Avengers Vol 3 32
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This issue is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
|Like this? Let us know!|