- Ultron. We would have words with thee.
- -- Thor
Appearing in "This Evil Triumphant!"Edit
- War Toys
Synopsis for "This Evil Triumphant!"Edit
The Avengers battle on against the hordes of Ultrons, thankfully constructed of only titanium and secondary adamantium, while Ultron completes the brain engrams. The Vision frees himself and confronts Ultron. Their battle frees the other captive family members. The Avenger joins them after dispatching the Ultron horde. Unfortunately, their combined might is powerless against Ultron's pure adamantium body. However, Justice comes through for the team and delivers Antarctic Vibranium (known as the anti-metal) to Pym who apparently destroys Ultron.
- No special notes.
- The issue is dedicated to Roy Thomas, creator of Ultron.
- One of Thor's lines, "Ultron, we would have words with thee", is considered a semi-classic Thor quote and is also used in an episode of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes entitled The Ultron Imperative.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 3 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- Images from Avengers Vol 3 22
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|