Appearing in "Avengers Disassembled, Chaos (Part IV of IV)"Edit
- The Avengers
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Black Panther (Cameo)
- Black Widow (Cameo)
- Daredevil (Cameo)
- Darkhawk (Cameo)
- Dr. Strange
- Fantastic Four
- Nick Fury
- Agatha Harkness(Appears in flashback and main story) (Death)
- Hawkeye(Only in flashback)
- Hercules (Cameo)
- Living Lightning (Cameo)
- Moon Knight (Cameo)
- Photon (Cameo)
- Henry Pym (Only in flashback)
- Quicksilver (Only in flashback)
- Rage (Cameo)
- Spider-Woman(Cameo) Note: This is likely a construct of the Scarlet Witch.
- Stingray (Cameo)
- Tigra (Cameo)
- Scarlet Witch (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Billy Maximoff (In an illusion or vision)
- Tommy Maximoff (In an illusion or vision)
- Vision (In an illusion or vision)
- Red Skull (In an illusion or vision)
- Nazi Soldiers (In an illusion or vision)
- Rogue (In an illusion or vision)
- Hulk (In an illusion or vision)
- Ultron (In an illusion or vision)
- Wolverine (In an illusion or vision)
- Various Spider-Men (In an illusion or vision)
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows (Only in flashback)
- Falcon's Wings
- Cloak of Levitation
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Amulet of Agamotto
- Iron Man Armor Model 29
Synopsis for "Avengers Disassembled, Chaos (Part IV of IV)"Edit
A flashback shows sometime earlier, right by the Avengers Mansion pool, Wasp confesses to the Wanda that she had a pregnancy scare. However, she accidentally let slip that Wanda thought she could have twins. She quickly dismisses the subject and runs off. Wanda later then went to see Agatha Harkness, to ask her as to where her children are.
In the present, Dr. Strange introduces himself to the gathered Avengers and explains that uncontrolled magics are responsible for what has recently happened. He asks if there is any of the Avengers who could cause this level chaos. Captain America reluctantly confesses that if may be the Scarlet Witch. However, many refuse to believe that she would betray them. Nick Fury asserts that Wanda Maximoff was a terrorist and former member of the Brotherhood of Mutants; Spider-Man also adds that she married Vision, a robot, causing everyone to awkwardly stare at him. Falcon admits that Wanda had numerous amounts of tragedy in her life, including trying to create twin boys who later erased out of existence by Harkness. Strange, shocked that no one came to him when this happened, elaborates on how Wanda was born with powers over magics is unnatural, as it wasn't through spirituality. Cap even adds that she had trouble controlling her hex powers. Ms. Marvel frantically asks Strange to try and reverse both Hawkeye and Ant-Man's deaths but the answer is that it is impossible. Apparently, because of Wanda's devotion to friends and family, she declined Strange's offer to be his student. Ms. Marvel then adds that recently, Wanda obtained the power of chaos magic, which could bend the probabilities of reality. However, everyone cannot grasp that Wanda would kill the Vision, her own husband. Iron Man then arrives on the scene and explains that Wanda was with him at the U.N. and couldn't have been responsible. Strange then theorizes that she was unconsciously using her powers and has been driven mad by the loss of her children. Now, Wanda has finally decided to extract her revenge against her teammates who stood idly by while her children were whisked out of existence.
The Avengers and Dr. Strange confront the Scarlet Witch in Harkness' home, where she had recreated her children, Vision, a Wonder Man duplicate and Harkness herself. Captain America attempts to reason with Wanda, only for her to conjure up the Red Skull and a platoon of soldiers, who force him out of the house. Wanda then goes outside to see the assembled Avengers. Ms. Marvel demands to her if she knows what she did: killed her own husband and Hawkeye and Ant-Man. Wanda responds by causing mass chaos amongst her friends, with the Hulk appearing out of nowhere, Tigra spontaneously attacking Stingray and multiple Spider-Men. Dr. Strange forces her to stop, using the Eye of Agamatto to render her unconscious. Magneto then shows up and claims his daughter while not a single Avenger voices a protest. Afterwards, the shattered Avengers leave.
- Dr. Strange says that the "chaos magic" that Scarlet Witch had been using doesn't exist and that she's merely warping reality.
- This issue is part of the Avengers Disassembled event.
- At present, this is the last issue of Avengers Vol 1. The Avengers team will re-assemble next in New Avengers #1.
- "AVENGERS DISASSEMBLED" PART 4 (OF 4)
The shocking double-sized conclusion to the comic event of the year! The Avengers come face to face with the enemy that destroyed them and nothing will ever be the same again. A story so big, a regular-sized comic could not contain it! The last page cameo will have the comic world talking for years!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 503 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- Images from Avengers Vol 1 503
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Avengers Vol 1 
|Like this? Let us know!|