- This is no time for watching a television show! You must hear the news I bring at once!
Appearing in "Enter...Dr. Doom!"Edit
- Kang (Mention)
- Rama-Tut (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four
- Ed Sullivan (on TV)
- a crippled Latverian child and his parents
- Latverian citizens
- Dracula (Mention)
- United States of America
- Captain America's Shield
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Doctor Doom's Armor
- One gold farthing
- Doctor Doom's Vibra-Ray
- Doctor Doom's Rocket-Powered Harpoon
- Doctor Doom's Disintegrator Gun
Synopsis for "Enter...Dr. Doom!"Edit
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver recieve a letter from their Aunt in Latveria and decide to visit her. When they arrive they are jailed and discover it is a trap set up by Doctor Doom, who decides defeating the Avengers will instil fear in to the Fantastic Four,making them easy to defeat. The Fantastic Four attempt to assist the Avengers, but are not allowed, as interference could spark an international incident. Nevertheless, the Avengers escape and fight Doom to a standstill, where he causes a divertion and escapes.
- The Avengers were all seen last issue in Avengers #24 where they fought Kang the Conquerer in the future.
- Dr. Doom was last seen in Fantastic Four Annual #3 where he used a device to coerce villains into crashing the wedding of Reed Richards and Susan Storm.
- Dr. Doom recounts his encounter with Rama-Tut , this happened in Fantastic Four Annual #2.
- The Fantastic Four make a cameo appearance in this issue, they were last seen in Fantastic Four Annual #3. Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Girl were married, and Thing and the Human Torch were part of the wedding. Their reception was crashed by an army of super villains.
- Captain America is next seen in Tales of Suspense #72 where he battles a long lost Sleeper Robot from World War II.
- Hawkeye, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch also next appear in Tales of Suspense #72.
- Dr. Doom is next seen in Fantastic Four #57.
- Created by the Pride of Marvel's Bullpen:
- Stan Lee, Writer! Don Heck, Penciller!
- Dick Ayers, Inker! Sam Rosen, Letterer!
- ...For You, The Pride of Marvel's Fandom!
- references: Avengers #24 and Tales of Suspense #57
- Hawkeye is mistakenly depicted with a glove(s) on his hand(s) on the cover of this issue.
- Oddly enough, Dr. Doom's plan would've never worked, even if the Avengers stayed, because he played his part as a peaceful leader so well, the the U.S. didn't want to be aggressive against a foreign nation without reason, which is unlike the doctor, since he's the type to work out all the angles.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 25 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- Images from Avengers Vol 1 25
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Avengers Vol 1 
|Like this? Let us know!|